|JP servers||CN server||FR server||EN server|
|20 Nov - 4 Dec, 2014||27 Nov - 11 Dec, 2014||-||-|
In this event, you are going to earn yourself Max, Blaise, and/or Redgrave's clothing and characters' specific weapons by completing specific number of special Quests.
Part 1: Obtain "Chaosium Counters"
In these 2 weeks, there are two new dueling channels, "Cost 55" and "Cost 75". All the rules for Alexandre channel do apply to these two channels. In addition, you can only start a duel with a deck of exactly 55 (75) Costs in the respective channels.
After dueling in these channels, you may find "Chaosium Counters" in the High-low game.
"Chaosium Counters" can be obtained from the High-Low game of:
- 3v3 Draw / Lose - ☆5.5～☆6.4 ("Counter" *1),
- ☆6.5～☆6.9 ("Counter" *2),
- 3v3 Win - ☆7.5～☆8.4 ("Counter" *1),
- ☆8.5～☆9.4 ("Counter" *3)
For every 3 duels completed in the "Cost 55" channel, and every duel completed in the "Cost 75" channel, you will be awarded one "Chaosium Counter" as well.
Part 2: Complete the Quests
Using the Counters in the Quest Area will give you one of the following quests:
Max Route - "Masked Inquisitor (面具的協定審問官) 1/2/3/4/5"
Blaise Route - "Silver-haired Inquisitor (銀髪的協定審問官) 1/2/3/4/5"
Redgrave Route - "Head of Pandemonium (導都之主) 1/2/3/4/5"
(You may want to exchange your quests with your friends with the "Gift" function)
Then, you will need to complete a specific number of quests to earn rewards. You can complete all the routes and earn all the listed rewards in the following steps:
1. Choose one character from above, then complete 3/+5/+7/+10 quests for that route. In this process, do not start any quest for the other route (otherwise that quest will not be counted for your progress). You will need 25 quests of this character in total.
Rewards: Avatar's bottom part for that character / upper part for that character / accessory for that character / 2nd specific weapon for that character
2. Choose another character from above, then complete 4/+6/+10/+15 quests for that route. In this process, do not start any quest for the other route (otherwise that quest will not be counted for your progress). You will need 35 quests of this character in total.
Rewards: same as above
3. Complete 5/+7/+11/+17 quests for the last character. You will need 40 quests of this character in total.
Rewards: same as above
4. No matter if you have completed the steps above or not, completing a total of 100 quests will earn you one Aesculapius' Draugh.