|Title||Flame||The Inquisitor of the Academy. A mysterious warrior wearing a mask.|
|Ways to Obtain|
|L2||Level up: Max L1 *2|
|L3||Level up: Max L2 *4|
|L4||Level up: Max L3 *6|
|L5||Level up: Max L4 *12|
|R1||Level up: Max Lv1 *10, Fragment of Memory * 15, Fragment of Time *5, Fragment of Spirit * 10, Fragment of Life * 10|
|R2||Level up: Max L2 *10, Max R1 *1, Fragment of Memory *10, Fragment of Time *10, Fragment of Spirit *10|
|R3||Level up: Max L3 *10, Max R2 *1, Fragment of Memory *10, Fragment of Time *10, Fragment of Spirit *10|
|R4||Level up: Max L4 *10, Max R3 *1, Fragment of Time *10, Fragment of Spirit *10, Fragment of Life *20|
|R5||Level up: Max L5 *10, Max R4 *1, Fragment of Life *15, Fragment of Death *30, Chaosium *3|
|Character Specific Quotes|
Shooting a sword hidden in the hand.
A weird defending posture that is corresponding to the opponent's attack.
- For the Ex- version,
- Current Range =1 for Short range;
- Current Range =2 for Middle range;
- Current Range =3 for Long range.
- If the effect of this skill is contradicting with your opponent's attack skill's, the skill being learnt at a higher level will have higher priority to activate its effect (after 27 Nov 2014).
Switch off your limiter and boost all your powers.
A bomb that makes everything comes to nought.
- If this skill is activated against Voland's The Judge, you give your opponent direct damage first.
Character Exclusive WeaponsEdit
|Weapon||Petrified Mask||Mask of Prajñā||Mask of the Dead||鬼神の面|
|Effect||Middle, Long Range ATK +3,|
Middle, Long Range DEF +1
Middle, Long Range DEF -3
|Description||An insane mask which is made by cutting fossilized human's face.||A ghost-themed mask which exudes ominous energy.||A cursed mask which expresses the twisted face of a horrified man.||鬼神が宿ったような形相をした面|
|Way to Obtain||Darkroom||Achievements||Awarded to top players on the BP Rankings each month.||Weapon Fusion|
- Important: Since Techway is preparing the mobile version of Unlight, the new rare cards released after 18th Oct, 2016 will not have new card pictures as a temporary measure. Their card pictures will be added back later. In the meantime, the numbers of fragments required to level up these cards will be reduced.
- R5 Max is the 6th card affected by this policy.
- Level-up requirement for R5 Max (effective from 7 Nov 2016 to ???): R4 Max *1, L5 Max *10, Fragment of Life *10, Fragment of Death *25, Chaosium *2