Welcome to Unlight-en, a wiki created for the players of Unlight: SchizoChronicle!
Unlight: SchizoChronicle is a mobile card game developed by the Japanese company Techway, which was first released in 2017. Currently, the game is available in Japanese and Traditional Chinese on both iOS and Android platforms. This Wikia aims to serve English-speaking players, helping them to understand - and enjoy - the game better.
The mobile game is based on the website version of the card game, Unlight, developed by the same company. The web version was first launched in October 2010 and was translated into different languages. It was completely closed down on 18th October 2017. This Wikia was once used for the web version of the game, and you can still check out the information about it here if you want to.
If you are new to this wiki, you may want to read and comment on our Talk Page for the updates on this wiki. You are also welcome to join our Facebook group for all English players and have fun!
|The web version of this game is now closed.|
Please read this blog post for more details.
- Every Friday: 15:00 - 18:00 (UTC +9)
Latest Updates (Mobile)
- 2nd Mar 2018
- Player will be gifted "Ada Head Doll" if they purchase "Expansion: Blitzkrieg (12 packs)" in the Darkroom.
- (JP only) Library addition: Epsilon's Memory Part 3 and Nenem's Memory Part 2. For the CN version, these stories will be added during the maintenance next week.
- (CN only) Library addition: Abel's Memory Part 3 and Ideriha's Memory Part 2.
- Various bug fixes.
- Belinda's skills are buffed.
- Ideriha's skills are buffed.
- March Arena added: Vampire's Castle.
- There are 2 setting for this arena: Easy and Hard. If the 4 players have a mean Rank of 6 or below, they will play in the Easy setting; Hard setting otherwise.
- February Ranking awards have been given to all players. All players' Ranking has been reset. March Ranking rewards will be given out to players on 30th March, 2018.
Links (Unlight: SchizoChronicle)
|site \ language||Japanese||Traditional Chinese|
|Others||Unlight International Community|
The largest Chinese players' group on Facebook
|Twitter of "Y", the Story Writer of the game|
Twitter of miya, illustrator of the game
Links (Web Versions, all servers closed)
|site \ language||International (English / French / Thai)||Japanese||Traditional Chinese||Simplified Chinese||Korean|
|Game Page||Niconico Video,|
|Others||Twitter of miya, illustrator of the game||The largest Chinese players' group on Facebook||Official Weibo||Naver Cafe|
Copyright (C) Techway CO.,Ltd. Images and artworks used with permission .